La prochaine réunion du Cold Spray Club prendra la forme de deux sessions virtuelles, qui se tiendront les 17 et 23 mars. Voici le programme détaillé des deux sessions :
Session 1 : Wed 17 March 2021, 9.00 (Paris time)
- 9.00 Introduction.
- 9.10 Yu Minjae (Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan) “Copper Metallization of a Ceramic Substrate Using Cu-Al Composite Powder by Low-Pressure Cold Spray”.
- 9.30 Henry Begg ( TWI, UK) "Heat treating Al powders for improved deposition".
- 9.50 Jochen Fiebig (Jülich, Germany) “ In-flight high-speed measurements of particle temperatures and velocities by high-speed camera for an Inconel and a TiAl powder”.
- 10.10 Frank Gaertner (Helmut Schmidt University, Hambourg, Germany) “Determination of Powder Strength and Consequences for Adjusting Cold Spray Parameter Sets”.
- 10.30 Mario Tului (RINA Consulting, Lamezia Terme, Italy) “ Cold spraying of CerMet powders obtained by Mechanical Alloying”.
- 10.50 Sébastien Bucher (Lifco Industrie, Saint-Etienne, France) “Functionalized powders and applications”.
- 11.10 Avril Picaud (Nanoval, Berlin, Germany) “Customized Powders for Cold Spray".
- 11.30 Discussion opened by Tanvir Hussain (University of Nottingham, UK).
- 12.10 Closing remarks.
Session 2 : Tue 23 March 2021, 14.00 (Paris time)
- 14.00 Introduction.
- 14.30 Mostafa Hassani ( Cornell University, USA) “Mechanics of Spherical Powder Particles: An In-Situ Study”.
- 14.50 Sergi Dosta ( CPT, Barcelona, Spain) “Powder characteristics influencing coating processing and properties”.
- 15.10 Hugo Durand (MINES ParisTech, Paris, France) ”Mechanical study of Al powders using combined micro-compression and LASHPOL experiments”.
- 15.30 Rocco Lupoi (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland) “ A new strategy for strengthening additively manufactured cold spray deposits through in-process densification”.
- 15.50 Xavier Clausse ( Toyal Europe, Accus, France) “Aluminum based powders for cold spray”.
- 16.10 Michal Brezovan (Safina, Vestec, Czech Republic) “ production of CuCr1Zr powder for cold gas spray and influences on the quality”.
- 16.30 Discussion opened by Tanvir Hussain (University of Nottingham, UK).
- 17.10 Closing remarks.