The second virtual meeting of the Cold Spray Club will be held on 23 March. Here is the detailed programme of the meeting:
Session 2 : Tue 23 March 2021, 14.00 (Paris time)
- 14.00 Introduction.
- 14.30 Mostafa Hassani ( Cornell University, USA) “Mechanics of Spherical Powder Particles: An In-Situ Study”.
- 14.50 Sergi Dosta ( CPT, Barcelona, Spain) “Powder characteristics influencing coating processing and properties”.
- 15.10 Hugo Durand (MINES ParisTech, Paris, France) ”Mechanical study of Al powders using combined micro-compression and LASHPOL experiments”.
- 15.30 Rocco Lupoi (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland) “ A new strategy for strengthening additively manufactured cold spray deposits through in-process densification”.
- 15.50 Xavier Clausse ( Toyal Europe, Accus, France) “Aluminum based powders for cold spray”.
- 16.10 Michal Brezovan (Safina, Vestec, Czech Republic) “ production of CuCr1Zr powder for cold gas spray and influences on the quality”.
- 16.30 Discussion opened by Tanvir Hussain (University of Nottingham, UK).
- 17.10 Closing remarks.