It is our greatest pleasure to announce the next Cold Spray Club meeting will be held on September 27th (friday) in Paris at the Ecole de Mines (MINES ParisTech), 60 boulevard St Michel, for a full day of presentations and discussions with widely recognized academics and industrial experts, under the chosen theme: “Cold spray and polymers”.
The final and detailed program being in preparation, please allow us to share with you an overall timetable of that day:
- 9.00 – 9.30 am Reception of the participants
- 9.30 – 11.00 am Technical session 1
- 11.00 – 11.30 am Coffee break
- 11.30 am – 1.00 pm Technical session 2
- 1.00 – 2.30 pm Lunch break (buffet)
- 2.30 – 4.00 pm Thematic discussions
- 4.00 – 6.00 pm Meet and mingle
Thank you for confirming your presence as soon as possible, in order to facilitate the organization of the event.